This is preeti yummmy….you’ve got to try it and you don’t have spend hours over stove to make it too. All my friends know that there’s always rice at all functions I host even at a cook out…ha. So check this out, you can get a full rotisserie chicken from your local grocery store, the one at Costco taste preeti darn good and it’s only $4.99. Try this preeti delicious recipe that will leave your family and friends wanting more and it’s dairy free !!!!!!
- One Rotisserie Chicken – Using two forks, shred/tear pieces of the chicken except the wings of course.
- 2 Tablespoon of Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon of Minced Garlic
- 1 Medium-Sized Onion – Diced
- 1/2 Cup of Diced Carrots
- 1/4 Cup of Green Peas
- 1/4 Cup of Corn
- For the Veggies (I usually half of the 16 oz bag of frozen veggies)
- 2 Cups of pre-cooked Basmati Brown Rice (You can substitute with Basmati White Rice)
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon of Soy Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon of of Sesame Oil
- 1 Teaspoon of Salt
- 1 Teaspoon of Black Pepper (I prefer to use Cayenne Pepper – like it a little more spiceeeyyy)
- 1/4 Cup of Diced Scallions
- In a hot wok pan, add Olive Oil, Minced Garlic, Onions and all the Veggies together, stir for 3- 5 Minutes especially if you’re using frozen veggies.
- Add 2 Cups of the Shredded Rotisserie Chicken into Veggie Mix and stir for 2 minutes
- Add Soy Sauce and Sesame Oil to the wok pan then add pre-cooked basmati rice, add salt and pepper and stir all the ingredients and sauce have all being mixed in fully with the rice.
- Serve Chicken Vegetable Fried Rice and add a sprinkle of Diced Scallions