Hello Readers, it’s been a while since I posted something – I’ve missed you – I’ve been doing a lot in the past couple of weeks so time has definitely been a needed commodity. Time management cooking is critical for me. Please see this quick pot to plate recipe with y’all. The kids loved it and asked for Seconds.
What’s in it?
- Turkey Meatballs
- 1/2 Box of Linguine Pasta
- 1/2 Cup of frozen Peas and Corn
- 3 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 1/2 Tsp If Ground Dried Ginger
- 1 Tsp of Dried Cilantro
- 1 Tsp of Cayenne Pepper (optional)
- 1 Tsp of Rosa Maria Adobo Seasoning- Favorite part of this seasoning is, there’s no MSG and I got it for $1.00 at the dollar store. Wow!!!
How to make it?
- Bring 2 quarts of water to boil and add meatballs to boiling water, then add pasta and cook for 8 mins for al dente or 9 mins for firm.
- Drain extra fluid in coriander and add back to pot-Love my new red copper pot. Pick yours up at – Kohl’s or Amazon for $39.99
- Bring pot of pasta and meatballs to stove under medium heat, add Olive Oil, add peas and corn, cilantro, ginger, adobo, and cayenne. Stir all together for 3 mins.
- Serve and enjoy!!!