Ever wonder how I make my Ground beef/chicken or turkey? The secret is to make enough so that you can store it in the fridge or freezer for at least 2-3 weeks which comes in handy when you’re in a crunch for quick dinners or fab lunches. Here’s how I put it together preeti quickly:
First let me tell what I put in it:
- 2 lbs of 85% Lean Beef (you can use ground turkey or chicken too).
- 1/2 Medium Sized onion – chopped
- 1 teaspoon of Goya Adobo seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon of minced garlic.
And here’s how I put it all together:
- In a skillet (love my red copper pot) under medium – high heat, break up the 2 lbs of thawed ground meat using a wooden spoon or my favorite-my Pampered Chef Mix N Chop, add in diced onions, 1 teaspoon of Goya Adobo, minced garlic. Stir and keep breaking up meat, then cook till it’s all brown for at least 15 minutes.
2 thoughts on “Preeti’s Ground Beef Recipe”