Fun and simple way to incorporate veggies into a plain meal. We are going to incorporate zucchini noodles into ramen noodles. Did you know zucchini has concentration of vitamin C and manganese. You can also get a boost of vitamins A and B as well as calcium and zinc. Vitamin C and zinc are both great for the immune system. Manganese and Calcium are both great for creating healthy bones.
What’s In It?
Serves 4 – 5 people
- 3 Packs of Ramen Noodles
- 3 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 2 medium sized Zucchini
- 1 Cup of Ground Meat – I used Ground Beef in this recipe, you can use Ground turkey or chicken or go without any meats.
- 1/2 Teaspoons of Minced Garlic
- 1 Teaspoon of Goya Adobo (Use in place of the ramen seasoning packs)
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper
How to make it?
- Bring 3 cups of water to boil
- While the water is boiling, using the spiral and slice in the picture below, make this wonderful zoodles creation shown below.
- Empty out the ramen noodles into the pot of boiling water – exclude the seasoning packs that come in package.
- Stir and boil for 3 – 4 mins, noodles should be al dente, empty the pot of al dente noodles into a coriander and rinse out under warm water.
- Add a tablespoon of Olive Oil to pan under medium heat, then add the two tablespoons of Olive Oil along with garlic, then add the ground meat and about two thirds of zoodles to pan, stir in Goya adobo or the ramen seasoning packs and add the cayenne pepper. Stir and cook for 3 – 5 mins.
- Finally, through stir in the ramen noodles from the coriander into the pan along with the rest of the zoodles and
- Serve and Enjoy!!!!