What’s for dinner? Out of ideas and out of time – how about this – made a dairy free and a dairy version with wheat wrap and naan bread. It’s super quick and will satisfy those hungry bellies.
What’s in it?
- Cooked Ground Beef – Click here for recipe.
- Naan Bread (contains dairy) or Whole Wheat Wrap (Dairy Free)
- Daiya Dairy free Mozzarella Cheese or Blue Cheese (contains dairy)
- Dried Cilantro
- Hot Salsa
- I achieved this by filing the wrap with ground beef, salsa, cilantro, and cheese and putting it in the toaster oven for 10 mins at 350°F
- For the one on the Naan bread, I added ground beef, salsa, cheese and on some sprinkled cilantro, then I put it in the toaster oven for 5 – 6 mins at 350°F.