No need to go to a restaurant to get this delicious cuisine. You can make this at home easily in a rice cooker and a wok.
What’s in it:
- 2 Cups of Cubed Pineapple Chunks
- 3 Teaspoons of Minced Fresh Ginger
- 2 Teaspoons of Minced Garlic
- 2 Cups of Cooked Basmati Rice – cooked with 3 Cups of water in rice cooker for 15 minutes.
- 2 Cups of Frozen Mixed Vegetables
- 1 Cup of Sugar Snap Peas
- 1/2 Cup of Sliced Red, Yellow and Green Peppers
- 1 Medium Sized Onions – Sliced
- 2 Cups of Shaved Chicken Breast – Optional –if Vegetarian
- 1/2 Cup of Vegetable Oil
- 1 Tablespoon of Japanese Sesame Oil
- 2 Maggi Seasoning Cubes – they also make these in the Liquid Maggi form.
- 1 Teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon of Adobo Seasoning
- Cook rice in rice cooker for 15 minutes.
- While the rice is cooking, in a wok under medium heat, add vegetable oil, add onions, garlic, Maggi cubes, adobo seasoning, ginger, cayenne pepper and shaved chicken. Stir all together, then add sesame oil, sliced peppers, vegetables and pineapple chunks – stir again and then let simmer for 3-5 minutes. The juice from the pineapple creates a delicious sauce – 😋
- Rice should be ready, add rice to your mix in wok and stir thoroughly till rice has combined with all your mix.
- Sprinkle with chives – optional
- Preeti Pineapple Ginger Fried Rice is ready to be served. Enjoy !!!!