This is specialty side dish in Nigeria. Often eaten with rice.
- Golden Ripe Plantains – washed, peeled and cubed
- Canola Oil – For Deep Frying
- Green Peppers- diced
- Onions – sliced and diced
- Seasoning- Paprika, Garlic and Sea Salt
- Preheat deep fryer to 375°F.
- Dice golden ripe Plantains and coat in seasoning. Then deep fry in hot oil for 10 mins or until golden brown. Put in basket with napkin at the bottom to drain excess oil.
- In the red cooking pan, add 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil with Green Peppers and Onions to pan and sauté for 5 mins. Then at seasoned fried plantains to pan and stir for 5 mins.
- Serve and Enjoy.
One thought on “Seasoned Fried Plantains-“Dodo” – Vegetarian”