Perfect Vegetarian and Dairy Free Dish. Love the taste of fried food, these air fried Rosemary Potato Wedges were an healthier alternative to deep frying and they make a rockin’ side with Veggies, Steak, Chicken, etc. These rockin’ potato wedges are also great appetizers and were a perfect addition to our Super Bowl munch platter. Check out the platter –
- 5 Medium to Large sized Yellow Potatoes
- 2 Tablespoon of Rosemary Oil
- 1/2 Cup of Sliced Onions
- 1 Teaspoon of Sea Salt
- 1 Teaspoon of Minced Garlic
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Parsley
- 2 Teaspoons of Rosemary
- 1Teaspoon of Paprika
- 1 Tablespoon of Cayenne Pepper
I did take the skin off the potatoes but you may choose to leave the skin on. To get the wedges, I used an apple wedger and corer so if you see a core in there, it’s intentional.
- Rinse Potatoes with water and peel with peeler or small knife. Rinse again after peeling and drain out excess water.
- On a cutting board, use your Apple wedger to slice the potatoes into wedges.
- Add wedged potatoes to red copper cooking pot, add rosemary oil, sliced onions, sea salt, garlic, parsley, rosemary, paprika and cayenne pepper. Then, mix and stir all ingredients around potatoes.
- Place pot on the stove, under medium heat, Add 1/2 cup of water to the mix, close the lid and steam for 6-8 minutes, this allows the potatoes to cook a little and infuse some flavor into the potatoes.
- Add mix to a frying tray of Cuisinart Toaster Oven and Air Fryer and make sure all the potatoes are covered, and spread out, sprinkle additional rosemary onto the potato wedges and place into the Toaster oven. Turn the dials to the air fryer mode, temperature to 450°F and timer to 15 minutes or until golden brown.