This Stewed beef with Pepper Sauce was platted with a side of Jasmine rice infused with lemon basil oil. Stewed Beef can also be served with a wide variety of rice or grain dishes, veggie medley – Broliflower, etc.
What you need
- 2 lbs of Stir Fry Beef Strips
- 3 Cups of Pepper Sauce – 3 large bell peppers-cut up, 48 oz of crushed tomatoes, 2 medium onions-cut up, 3 scotch bonnet peppers, 1/2 Cup of Tomato Paste – this makes approximately – 9 Cups (I used the rest for another meal, can be frozen or refrigerated for up to a month) – Blend all these ingriedients to make the Pepper Sauce
- 1 Cup of Vegetable Oil
- 2 packets of Goya Beef Bouillon
- 1 Tablespoon of Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 Teaspoon of Parsley Flakes
- 1 Teaspoon of Dried Thyme
What to do:
- In a large pan, heat up vegetable oil under medium to high heat, then while the oil is sizzling hot, add beef strips and all your seasonings to the pan and stir all together for about 10 mins, the beef should now begin to brown, then add the pepper sauce and simmer for about 15 mins.
- Stewed Beef is ready to be served with a side of your choice.