This was a mommy and me special. Simple yet loaded. My mom and I put this together in less than 10 minutes….what !!!!! Yes, a loaded meal in less than 10 minutes.
What to load with:
- One Large Yellow Russet Potato
- Extra Light Virgin Olive Oil
- Shredded Green Cabbage also known as the Cannonball Cabbage
- Minced Garlic
- Crushed Pepper Flakes
- Sea Salt
- Fresh Chopped Cilantro
- Turkey Bacon Bits (Optional)
- So Delicious Dairy Free Greek Plain Yogurt (substitute for sour cream)
How To Load it:
- Wrap a wet paper towel around the large russet potato and put in the microwave for 4 minutes.
- In a saucepan, add 1 teaspoon of Olive Oil to medium heat, and add shredded cabbage, minced garlic, pepper flakes, sea salt, cilantro and optional bacon bits. Stir for 2 – 3 minutes and set aside.
- Bring out baked potato from the microwave and cut in half, spread a spoonful of so delicious dairy free plain greek yogurt to each half of potato.
- Add Cabbage Mix to each potato half.
- Serve and Enjoy !!!!