Oooooh these are so darn good, get your glass of milk ready, these beef tips are going light up your taste buds. According to my in house food critic, my 9 year old, these are super duper delicious and finger licking good.
So let me tell you what’s in it so you can make it for your family or your guests
- Obviously Beef – 3 lbs of Beef Stew Chunks
- One Medium Onion but you got to slice it
- One Garlic Clove, I used my garlic press to crush it
- 4 Teaspoons of Cayenne Pepper – Yes that much ….common you can handle it.
- 2 Teaspoons of Crushed Red Pepper – Yes more pepper
- 2 Teaspoons of McCormick’s Cajun Spice Seasoning – Picked this up at my local Walmart, I also saw it on amazon for about $4
So here is how to make it:
- Rinse out the Beef Stew Chunks and transferred it in a medium size pot, then add 4 cups of water and bring it to the stove.
- Follow up by adding the sliced onions, crushed garlic, 2 Teaspoons of Cayenne Pepper and 1 teaspoon of the Cajun spice seasoning and stir thoroughly. Cover the pot and let the beef and all the ingredients simmer for about 15 to 20 minutes under medium heat.
- Drain out beef from pot using a coriander and then add generously coat the beef tips with the rest of the cayenne pepper and Cajun spice seasoning. Transfer beef to a non stick or lined baking pan and add crushed pepper flakes and spray sparingly with olive oil.
- Air Fry for 7 minute in Cuisinart Toaster Oven/Air Fryer for about 7 minutes in the Air Fryer Setting at 375 Degrees – I use the Toaster Oven/Air Fryer because there is no pre-heating required.
- Serve and enjoy by yourself or with family and friends.
- Muy Caliente !!!