While everyone was grilling I was air frying. I found a Szechuan stir fry sauce at my local grocery store and I figured I can make something different with this sauce. My in house food critics loved it. It was sweet, spicy with a little crunch. Yum Yum, finger licking good. To try it yourself, please see recipe below.
What’s in this delicious goodness:
- 3 lbs of Chicken Wings
- 1/2 Medium Sized Yellow Onion – Sliced
- 1 Teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper
- 2 Packets of Goya Chicken Bouillion
- 2 Garlic Cloves – Minced
- 1 Teaspoon of Dried Rosemary
- 2 Teaspoons of Sesame Oil
- 1 Teaspoon of Sesame Seed
- 1/4 Cup of Sesame Ginger Sauce
- 1/2 Cup of Tsang’s Szechuan Spicy Sauce
How to make:
- In medium size pot, add 4 cups of water, wings, sliced onions, cayenne pepper, bouillon and garlic cloves. Stir all ingredients and simmer for 20 minutes.
- After about 20 minutes, take chicken wings out from the broth and add to a greased baking pan. Using the toaster oven/air fryer, air fry for 15 minutes at 375°F.
- After air frying, make sauce for chicken by adding sesame oil, sesame ginger sauce, sesame seeds and Szechuan sauce in medium size sauce pan under low heat. Stir sauce all together and add air fried wings. Mix and coat wing into the sauce until all the wings have been covered.
- Serve and Enjoy !!!!