Can you make sweet potatoes any sweeter….Oh yeah..I did. Using this preeti kool seasoning mix – Honey Aleppo Pepper that I found at Marshalls for $4.99, I made sweet potatoes sweeter and oh my gosh, it just melts in your mouth. It’s super duper delicious.you’ve to try it. Amazon sells this seasoning mix too but if you’d ask me, it was a bit overpriced on Amazon, check your local grocery store as they might have a version of this. The seasoning contains: Honey, Sugar, Sea Salt, Aleppo Pepper, Paprika and Chili Pepper.
What makes this so sweet:
- 1 Large Sweet Potatoes – Peeled, sliced and rinsed
- 1 Cup of Water
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Sea Salt
- 2 Tbsp of Honey Aleppo Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon of Garlic-Infused Olive Oil
What to do:
- Bring a small pot of salted water to boil, then add sliced potatoes and cook for about 10 minutes under medium heat.
- Grease a small baking sheet pan with olive oil (I used garlic infused olive oil).
- Drain the excess water from slightly boiled sweet potatoes
- Coat the boiled sweet potatoes (back and front) with Olive Oil and Honey Aleppo Pepper and add to to greased baking sheet.
- Place baking sheet into Cuisinart Toaster Oven/Air Fryer and turn temperature to 350°F and set timer to 15 Minutes.
- Check back in 10 minutes and flip (optional)
- When timer is done, serve and enjoy !!!!