Delicious Pasta Dish prepared in under 30 minutes – Kid-approved, Second-Helping Guaranteed. I made this twice, one vegetarian and the other with meat.
- 1 1/2 lbs of 93% Lean Ground Turkey (optional)
- 1 Teaspoon of Minced Ginger
- 1 Teaspoon of Minced Garlic
- 1 Medium Sized Onion – Chopped
- 1 Teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon of Goya Adobo Seasoning
- 1 Teaspoon of Parsley
- 16 oz of San Giorgio Cavatappi Pasta
- 28 oz of Organic Crushed Tomatoes
- 1/2 Cup of Vegetable Oil
- 1 Cup of Frozen Lima Beans (used in place of Green Peas)
- 1 Cup of Frozen Sweet Yellow Corn
- Get a medium sized pot to the stove, under medium heat and add ground turkey, break up the ground turkey to prevent big chunk, then add, ginger, garlic, onions, cayenne pepper, adobo seasoning and parsley. Stir all these ingredients together, then add pasta and 32 oz of water.
- Cook for 12 Mins and stir occasionally, add vegetable oil and vegetables, mix and let simmer for 2 – 3 Minutes.
- Drain extra fluid using a coriander and put it back in the pot.
- Serve and Enjoy