You’re going to want to try this. It’s super delicious and super easy to make. I had pre-made white Jasmine Rice so this meal was completed in less than 10 minutes. All you need is:
- 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 1 Cup of Shredded Red (Purple) Cabbage
- 1/4 Cup of Sliced Onions (Optional)
- 1 Cup of cooked Jasmine Rice
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Sea Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper
- A Pinch of Crushed Cilantro leaves
And this is how you make it
- In sauce pan, heat Olive Oil under medium heat, add shredded red cabbage, sliced onions – sautée for 2 minutes, then add jasmine rice, salt, pepper and cilantro and mix all ingredients together for about 2 mins.
- Serve and enjoy as a main dish or a side dish.