Yum Yum – Yes it’s a preeti combo of goat meat, beef chucks, and beef neck bones.
There’s no using a fork and a knife to eat this one, you’ve just got to pick this one up and eat it with your fingers and it’s okay to lick your fingers.
These meats were seasoned, cooked and air fried and then cooked with stew. Let me show you how – this does take a little bit of time to make but it’s so worth it.
- 2 lbs of assorted goat meat with and without skin
- 5 lbs of beef chucks
- 6 lbs of beef neck bones (It’s mostly bones)
- 4 Cups of Water
- 3 Medium Sized Onion
- 2 Garlic Cloves – Minced
- 7 Maggi Seasoning Cubes
- 2 Teaspoons of Salt
- 1 Teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon of Ground Cumin
- 2 Teaspoons of Curry Powder
- 3 Teaspoons of Parsley Flakes
- 1 Teaspoon of Dried Thyme
- 3 Large Bell Peppers
- 48 Oz of Crushed Tomatoes – Canned
- 3 Scotch Bonnet Peppers
- 1/2 Cup of Tomato Paste
- 1 Cup of Vegetable Oil
- In a large pot, add cleaned and rinsed goat meat and add 4 Cups of water, with 1 Medium sized Onion-sliced, 1 Garlic Clove-Minced, 4 Maggi Seasoning Cubes, 1 Teaspoon of Salt, 1 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper, 1 Teaspoon of Ground Cumin, 1 Tablespoon of Curry Powder and 2 Teaspoons of Parsley – Cook for 15 Minutes then add the beef chunks and beef neck bones, stir thoroughly and cook for 25 Minutes till all the meats are tender.
- Take the tender meats out of the meat stock and put into a baking pan and air fry for 15 minutes on 400ºF.
- While the Meat is air frying: Start to make the stew by adding 3 large bell peppers-cut up, 48 oz of crushed tomatoes, 2 medium onions-cut up, 3 scotch bonnet peppers, 1/2 Cup of Tomato Paste and 1 Garlic Clove to the blender and blend till it’s nicely pureed, then set aside.
- Heat up 1 Cup of Vegetable Oil in a large pot, add blended pepper sauce gradually to hot oil then add 3 Maggi Seasoning Cubes, 1 Teaspoon of Salt, 1 Teaspoon of Curry Powder, Parsley Flakes and Dried Thyme. Stir sauce with all seasonings and let simmer for 5 – 7 Minutes.
- The air fried meats should now be ready, take out the air fried meats and add to the stew and let it simmer for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Stew is now ready to be enjoyed with any of your favorite nigerian dishes varying from rice, beans, pounded yam,etc. or if you just feel like eating it by itself, you can do that too.