Oooh Lawdy…..these wings were so sticky good….you have to try it. These wings were the perfect bite sized wings and you can’t help but grab a few. Now let me show you how I turned some ordinary wings to super delish honey peppered wings.
- 20 lbs of Fresh Chicken Wings (Cleaned)
- 1 Large Yellow Onion – Sliced
- 4 Tbsp of Minced Garlic
- 3 Tsp of Sea Salt
- 1/4 Cup of Parsley
- 4 Tbsps of Olive Oil
- 2 Cups of Chopped Sweet Pepper
- 1/2 Medium Sized Sweet Onions – Chopped
- 4 Cups of Pure Honey
- 2 Maggie Seasoning Cubes
- 4 Tbsps of Crushed Red Pepper
- In a large bowl, rinse the wings in lemon juice and water – then pour chicken into a large cooking pan.
- Place cooking pan with chicken on the stove under medium heat, add 5 Cups of water, onions, garlic, sea salt and parsley, then stir and cook for 20 minutes – this way you can get some of the flavor into the chicken and make sure the chicken is cooked a little before air frying.
- Drain extra chicken broth out of chicken and set into a large baking pan and air fry in the Cuisinart Toaster Oven and Air Fryer for 15 Minutes at 400°F – since this is a large batch, you would have to do it in batches as the air fryer could only take but so much, you can also do it in batches in a deep fryer.
- Once the air frying/deep frying is done, set aside the fried chicken wings.
- In a sauce pan under medium heat, add olive oil, chopped sweet peppers, sweet onions. Sautée the sweet peppers and onions then add honey, crushed maggie cubes and crushed red pepper flakes. Mix thoroughly.
- Then add air fried wings to the honey sauce and mix till all of the wings have been properly coated with the honey sauce.
- Serve and Enjoy !!!!