This has to best noodles I’ve made to date. One the kids love it and two it’s a healthier version to their favorite sodium packed noodles. These noodles right here is sodium free, vegan, gluten free and most of dairy free. I found these organic noodle cakes at Costco and thought I’d try it out, of course I had to add my Preeti flair to it.
Here’s how to make it:
- 2 Noodle Cakes
- 2 Teaspoons of Sesame Oil
- 1 Teaspoon of Olive Oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Minced Garlic
- 1 Teaspoon of Sesame Seeds
- 1 Cup of Frozen Mixed Vegetables – rinsed out in warm water
- 1 Cube of Goya Vegetable Bouillon
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper
- Bring 4 Cups water to boil in a medium sauce pan and then add 2 noodle cakes. Boil for 2 Minutes and then start to use a fork to unravel the noodle cakes. Then boil for another 2 minutes.
- After 4 minutes of boil time, drain out excess liquid and rinse out with cool water and set aside.
- Add sesame oil and olive oil to sauce pan under medium heat, add minced garlic and sesame seeds, then add mixed vegetables, stir for about 2 minutes then add vegetable bouillon and cayenne pepper, then add noodles. Stir and all ingredients together.
- Serve and Enjoy !!!
So if you are wondering if I will ever buy this again, I sure will. This was super delicious!!!!!