Trust me, this is a nice twist to hamburger helper to include a twisted pasta that is so delicious, will have the family all acting like Oliver Twist – “Please, Sir I want some more” – Food Glorious Food 😋This meal can be made with meatless ground if vegetarian or with ground beef if you’re a meat eater 😋
- 1 1/2 lbs of 93% Lean Ground Beef (Meatless Ground if Vegetarian)
- 1 Teaspoon of Minced Garlic
- 1 Medium Sized Onion – Chopped
- 1 Teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper
- 2 Teaspoons of Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 Teaspoon of Parsley
- 16 oz of Barilla Gemelli Pasta
- 2 Tablespoons of Organic Hunts Tomato Paste
- 1/2 Cup of Olive Oil
- 1 Cup of Frozen Peas and Carrots
- 1 Cup of Frozen Sweet Yellow Corn
- 1 Cup of Daiya Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Get a medium sized pot to the stove, under medium heat and add ground turkey, break up the ground beef to prevent big chunk, then add, garlic, onions, cayenne pepper, old bay seasoning and parsley. Stir all these ingredients together, then add pasta and 32 oz of water.
- Cook for 12 Mins and stir occasionally – if there’s any excess water, drain first, then add olive oil, tomato paste, vegetables, and cheddar cheese, mix thoroughly and let simmer for 3 – 5 Minutes.
- Serve and Enjoy