Your salad is what you make it.
So I sautéed some red cabbage along with peas and some onions with sesame oil and then added these forbidden noodles—- yum yum yum
- 1 Forbidden Rice Noodle Cake
- 1 Tablespoon of Sesame Oil
- 1/2 Cup of Shredded Red Cabbage
- 1/4 of Medium Size Onion – Sliced
- 1 Maggi Seasoning Cube
- 1/2 Cup of Frozen Green Peas
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper (Optional)
- Bring a 1 Cup of water to boil and then add Forbidden Rice Noodle Cake. Cook noodle for 4 minutes.
- Drain extra liquid from noodles and rinse with lukewarm water and set aside.
- In a saucepan, heat up the sesame oil for 1 minute, then add red cabbage, onions, seasoning cube and then add frozen peas, mix thoroughly.
- Add noodles to the sauteed cabbage and peas. Add Optional Pepper and stir all together for a minute.
- Serve and Enjoy the forbidden salad
3 thoughts on “Preeti Forbidden Salad”
Great post 😁
Thank you 💕
No problem 😁 stop by my blog whenever you get the chance 🙂