These perfect bite size appetizers are the best finger foods that will leave you wanting for more. These mini sweet peppers were stuffed with using pre-cooked brown rice and quinoa – hmm hmm good – super delicious.
- Mini Sweet Peppers (5 – 6 whole peppers-cleaned and cut in halves)
- 3 Tablespoon of Olive Oil
- 2 Goya Vegetable Seasoning Packets
- 2 Garlic Cloves – Minced
- 1/4 Cup of Pre-Cooked Quinoa
- 1/4 Cup of Pre-Cooked Brown Rice
- Black Pepper (Garnish) – Optional
- Pre-cooked Quinoa and Brown Rice was made prior which takes about 25 minutes
- Cook the Quinoa and Brown in a small pot with 1 packet of Goya Vegetable Seasoning, Minced Garlic, 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil and 1 1/2 Cup of Water – fluff with fork frequently to prevent clumping and then set aside or let simmer under really low heat.
- Add Cleaned and halved sweet peppers to a non – stick greased baking pan.
- Set Toaster Oven/Air Fryer temperature to 375ºF in Bake mode.
- Sprinkle 1 packet of Goya Vegetable Seasoning over the halved pepper, then sprinkle 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil over the peppers and place in the oven and set timer to 10 minutes. After 10 Minutes, reset the Toaster Oven/Air Fryer to Air Fry mode and air fry for 3 minutes.
- Using a small spoon, scoop small amounts of the Garlic Seasoned Quinoa & Brown Rice into each Roasted Pepper.
- Sprinkle with Black pepper.
- Enjoy !!! Yummy Yummy !!!!