So I didn’t know how much I would love Brussels Sprouts until I actually started making some myself. This is an easy recipe and makes for a perfect side dish for the upcoming holiday dinners. Yum Yum Guaranteed
- Depending on how much you want to make – The picture here is about 1 lb of Brussels Sprouts
- 2 Green Serrano Peppers
- 5 Garlic Cloves – Minced
- 1 Packet of Goya Vegetable Seasoning
- 3 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- Black Pepper
- Rinse brussels sprouts with water and vinegar if you have, then cut the bottom of the brussels and then cut in half.
- Place halved brussels sprouts in a well greased baking pan.
- Add sliced serrano pepper and minced garlic
- Sprinkle Goya Vegetable seasoning on the brussels sprouts and shake the baking pan to make sure all the ingredients are very well saturated.
- Set the Toaster Oven/Air Fryer temperature to 375ºF in Bake mode
- Sprinkle the Olive Oil all over the Brussels Sprouts and place in the Toaster Oven/ Air Fryer and set timer for 10 minutes – this keep it a little crunchy.
- Then change the Toaster Oven to Airfryer Mode and Air Fry for 5 minutes
- Take out the brussels sprouts, serve in a dish and sprinkle some black peppers on the top.
- Enjoy !!!!