How does your mouth water on your own food pics….damnnnn this is so yum. Finger Licking Guaranteed. These Thai Inspired Sweet Chili Wings are so deliciously yummy, you can’t help but eat one, two, three +. I asked my son, how many did you eat and he goes mommy, “but it so good, I didn’t count”.
- 10 lbs of Fresh Chicken Wings (Cleaned)
- 1 Large Yellow Onion – Sliced
- 4 Garlic Cloves – Minced
- 1 Teaspoon of Sea Salt
- 1/4 Cup of Parsley
- 2 Maggi Seasoning Cubes
- 4 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon of Sesame Oil
- 2 Cups of Chopped Chili Pepper
- 1 Cup of Chopped Sweet Peppers
- 1/2 Medium Sized Sweet Onions – Chopped
- 1 1/2 Cup of Iron Chef Thai Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1/2 Cup of Sesame Seeds
- Green Onions for Garnish (Optional)
- In a large bowl, rinse the wings in lemon juice and water – then pour chicken into a large cooking pan.
- Place cooking pan with chicken on the stove under medium heat, add 5 Cups of water, onions, garlic, sea salt, parsley, and Maggi Seasoning Cubes then stir and cook for 20 minutes – this way you can get some of the flavor into the chicken and make sure the chicken is cooked a little before air frying.
- Drain extra chicken broth out of chicken and set into a large baking pan and air fry in the Cuisinart Toaster Oven and Air Fryer for 15 Minutes at 400°F – since this is a large batch, you would have to do it in batches, the air fryer could only take but so much, you can also deep fry for 7 minutes each batch – till it’s golden brown.
- Once the air frying/deep frying is done, set aside.
- In a saucepan under medium heat, add olive oil, chopped chili peppers, sweet peppers and sweet onions. Sautée for 3 minutes or so, then add sweet chili sauce. Mix thoroughly.
- Then add air fried/deep fried wings to the chili sauce and mix till all of the wings have been properly coated with sauce.
- Sprinkle on some sesame seeds and mix again
- Serve, Sprinkle on some sesame seeds & green onions.
- Enjoy !!!!