Recipe for this yummy wings
- 10 lbs of Fresh Chicken Wings (Cleaned)
- 1 Large Yellow Onion – Sliced
- 4 Garlic Cloves – Minced
- 1 Teaspoon of Sea Salt
- 1/4 Cup of Dried Thyme
- 2 Maggi Seasoning Cubes
- 1/4 Cup of Olive Oil
- 1/2 Medium Sized Sweet Onions – Chopped
- 1 Cup of Chicken Broth
- 5 Tablespoons of Curry Powder
- 2 Tablespoons of Cayenne Pepper
- Green Onions and Chili Peppers for Garnish (Optional)
- In a large bowl, rinse the wings in lemon juice and water – then pour chicken into a large cooking pan.
- Place cooking pan with chicken on the stove under medium heat, add 5 Cups of water, onions, garlic, sea salt, thyme, and Maggi Seasoning Cubes then stir and cook for 20 minutes
- Drain out chicken broth from chicken and save broth for curry sauce. Set cooked chicken aside.
- In a saucepan under medium heat, add olive oil, chopped sweet onions, Sautée for 3 minutes or so, then add broth, curry and cayenne pepper. Mix thoroughly and then while hot, add cooked chicken to the curry sauce. Then transfer each piece of chicken to a baking pan.sauce.
- Set the Oven temperature to 350°F, then roast/bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve and Enjoy !!!