These air fried wings were stupid delicious 😋 😋😋 – wings are a regular in our house—my kids love wings.
- 2 lbs of Chicken Wings (Cleaned)
- 1 Garlic Clove – Minced
- 1 Teaspoon of Goya Sazon
- 1 Pinch of Salt
- 1/4 Cup of Parsley
- 1 Teaspoon of Onion Powder
- 1 Maggi Seasoning Cube
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Black Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- In a large bowl, rinse the wings in lemon juice and water – then pour chicken into a large bowl with lid or zipper bag.
- Add all the ingredients to the chicken in the bowl or bag and shake shake shake till stove under medium heat, add 5 Cups of water, onions, garlic, sea salt, parsley, and Maggi Seasoning Cubes then stir and cook for 20 minutes – this way you can get some of the flavor into the chicken and make sure the chicken is cooked a little before air frying.
- Drain extra chicken broth out of chicken and set into a large baking pan and air fry in the Cuisinart Toaster Oven and Air Fryer for 15 Minutes at 400°F – since this is a large batch, you would have to do it in batches, the air fryer could only take but so much, you can also deep fry for 7 minutes each batch – till it’s golden brown.
- Once the air frying/deep frying is done, set aside.
- In a saucepan under medium heat, add olive oil, chopped chili peppers, sweet peppers and sweet onions. Sautée for 3 minutes or so, then add sweet chili sauce. Mix thoroughly.
- Then add air fried/deep fried wings to the chili sauce and mix till all of the wings have been properly coated with sauce.
- Sprinkle on some sesame seeds and mix again
- Serve, Sprinkle on some sesame seeds & green onions.
- Enjoy !!!!