Easy Quinoa Medley – perfect side for your favorite protein or veggie.
- 1 Cup of Red and White Quinoa
- 1/2 Cup of Brown Rice
- 1/3 Teaspoon of Himalayan Sea Salt
- 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 2 Garlic Cloves – Minced
- 1 Teaspoon of Paprika
- In a small pot, bring 2 cups of water to boil, then add quinoa and brown rice, salt and cook for 20 minutes under medium heat.
- While the quinoa and brown rice mix is still cooking, add olive oil, minced garlic and paprika and fluff with a fork and continue to cook for another 10 minutes.
- Serve and Enjoy—-yum yum 😋 😋