You will be green with envy with this dish of delicious green pasta. This sauce is loaded with green goodness that will make you forget you’re eating pasta.
Pasta Linguine with Creamy Avocado Pasta Sauce
Super Greens Pasta great for Dinner or Lunch.
- 2 Avocado (Pitted)
- 1 Teaspoon of Fresh Parsley
- 1 Teaspoon of Fresh Basil
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1 /2 Teaspoon of Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1 Cup of Hellman’s Vegan Mayo
- 1 Cup of Fresh Chopped Kale
- 1 Cup of Fresh Chopped Spinach
- 1 Lime (Squeezed for Juice)
- Combine all the ingredients above in a food processor or blender and blend till smooth.
- Cook 2 Cups of Pasta Linguine Al – Dente with 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt for 5 minutes and drain pasta.
- Mix blended sauce and pasta together in a pot, add 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil and simmer for 5- 7 Minutes.
One thought on “Linguine Pasta with Creamy Avocado Sauce – Dairy Free”
Great post 😁