This is so delish and it’s dairy free. It’s a quick and simple recipe too. Makes for a perfect appetizer, snack and/or lunch. Check out the recipe:
- 6 medium sized chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon of Goya Adobo
- 1 packet of Goya Powdered Chicken Bouillon
- 1/2 medium sized white onion-slice
- In place of making the chicken yourself – you can use rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 Cup of Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo sauce
- 4 Cans of pillsbury butter crescent roll – wonderful that this is dairy free.
- Chicken recipe:In a pot, fill with two cups of water, add clean chicken breast with onions, bouillon and Goya Adobo and cook for 15-20 mins on the stove under medium heat – I usually clean my chicken with lemon juice and a little bit of white vinegar.
- Remove chicken from stove and broth then shred/tear chicken in a bowl, then stir in Buffalo sauce until sauce is evenly distributed.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Open a can of pillsbury crescent and separate the dough into 8 triangle pieces – the dough is perforated so it makes it easy to separate.
- In each triangle shaped dough, scoop a tablespoon or more if you like of your buffalo chicken mix in the middle of your triangle dough, fold the two bottom corners of the dough to cover the Buffalo chicken mix the roll up the dough and place in a baking tray/pan. Repeat with rest of the dough.
- Place baking tray/pan in oven and bake for 10 – 12 mins or until golden brown.
- Enjoy with a side of celery and carrots and my new favorite dip- sirachi mayo that’s dairy and egg free… win win