So I really like Indian food and some Indian spices so I decided recreate one of my favs. Adding my own flair, I made tandoori chicken. Yes !!!!! Yes !!!!!!! My mouth is watering by just looking at the pictures…or maybe I’m just really hungry…check out how I made this, I’m sure you can make this too.
Here are the ingredients:
- 5 lbs of Chicken Drumsticks- lemon rinsed and skinned.
- 1 Cup of Lime Juice
- 3 Tablespoons of Tandoori Seasoning
- 2 Teaspoons of Curry Powder
- 2 Teaspoon of Ground Annatto
- 2 Teaspoons of Cumin
- 2 1/2 Teaspoons of Cayenne Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon of Turmeric
- 4 Garlic Cloves – Minced
- 1/2 of a Medium Sized Sweet Onion – Chopped
Here’s how it was done:
- Thoroughly rinse 5 lbs of chicken drumsticks with warm water and pure lemon juice, to the extent you can, skin the chicken using a kitchen shearing scissors.
- Pour rinsed and skinned chicken in a medium size pot, add 4 Cups of Water and add lime juice. Then add all of your seasonings, garlic and onions.
- Cook the chicken on the stove under medium heat for 15 minutes
- Take the chicken off the stove and drain out excess chicken broth.
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Transfer the chicken drumstick to a non stick baking sheet.
- Put the chicken in the oven and bake for 10 mins
- Then change the oven setting to broil on low for 10 mins
- Serve and Enjoy