Are you ready to taste these special chicken strips, say yes…you can make this in your chicken in under 30 minutes…..plus they are dairy free. Using just a few ingredients that are budget friendly you are good to go for dinner or lunch. Eat this preeti fricy (Freaking Spicy) Strips in a wrap, on top of white or brown rice or with your favorite side or salad.
What’s in it:
- 1 lb of Chicken Tenderloins
- 3 – 4 Assorted Sweet Bell Peppers – I used about 3/4 of each pepper and I went with green, red, yellow and orange (basically all the colors available- I love colorful food)
- 1/2 Large Sweet Onions
- 2 Garlic Cloves – Minced
- 1 Tablespoon of Cayenne Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon of Old Bay Spice
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Sea Salt
- 1 Teaspoon of Extra Light Virgin Olive Oil (To coat skillet).
How we achieved this goodness:
- Rinse and cut the chicken tenderloins into strips
- Rinse and cut the bell peppers and onions into strips
- Preheat oven to 375ºF
- In a bowl, mix chicken strips, bell peppers, onions, garlic, cayenne pepper, old bay spice and sea salt – make sure all the ingredients are mix thoroughly.
- Coat a cast iron skillet with olive oil
- Add the seasoned chicken strips to the cast iron skillet and bin the oven for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, change oven setting to Broil and Broil on high for 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy as desired.