Wow, you too can make your very own preeti sweet meatballs and they are dairy free too believe I made dairy free meatballs using oat flour.
- 1.5 lbs of Lean Ground Turkey
- 1 small Sweet Onion – chopped
- 2 Garlic Cloves – minced
- 2 Tablespoons of Chipotle Seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon of Brown Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon of Cayenne Pepper
- 1/3 Cup of Oat Flour (make by blending whole grain oats in my nutribullet blender)
- 1 Teaspoon of Sea Salt
- 2 Teaspoons of Oregano
- 1 Tablespoon of Parsley
- 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 3 Tablespoon of Tomato Paste
- 28 oz can of Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon of Honey
- 1 Pinch of Minced Garlic
- 1 Teaspoon of Chipotle Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 °F
- In a medium sized bowl, add ground turkey, onions, garlic, chipotle seasoning, brown sugar, cayenne pepper, flour, salt, oregano and parsley. Stir till ingredients are well incorporated. (Using your hand is much better)
- Grease a sheet pan with olive oil and rub it around until the pan is well coated.
- Spoon 1 Tablespoon of turkey mixture into your hands, rolling the mixture gently into a ball. Place the meatball in the well greased pan and then continue the process with the remaining mixture.
- Coat the meatballs with olive oil using a pastry brush or roll them around the pan so that that they are well coated.
- Bake for 25 Minutes or until golden brown and cooked through, flip occasionally.
- Then in a medium pan, add all the Meatball Sauce ingredients, stir and cook for 10 mins.
- After the sauce as simmered, add meatballs to the sauce and let simmer for 2 minutes.
- Then serve with your favorite pasta or eat as a delicious appetizer.
One thought on “Preeti Sweet Chipotle Turkey Meatballs”